Thread: Modem Booster

Moderator & Elite OE Team GlowEyeZ's Avatar

Default Modem Booster

Modem Booster uses a revolutionary Ping technology to fine tune your modem settings to the exact value customized to your ISP for maximum throughput. It tests and optimizes your hidden Windows connection settings for Maximum Internet Speed!

After this systematic fine-tuning process, Modem Booster tells you your expected speed boost in percentage terms, and tunes up your modem settings automatically.

So you now can DOUBLE your download speed, play online games SMOOTHLY, and DRAMATICALLY speed up your surfing activities on your local ISP or AOL, CompuServe 2000, MSN, NetZero, Prodigy & AT&T etc.

# Modem Booster 5.0 works on ALL Internet connections, including Cable, DSL, ADSL and of course Dial-up modems!

# Modem Booster works with major Internet Service Providers (ISPs) worldwide. It is also specially designed to optimize AOL, CompuServe 2000, MSN, NetZero, Prodigy and AT&T WorldNet Connections.

# Modem Booster works on all systems configurations and processors running on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP.

# Works for all Pentium and above processors with 32 MB of RAM, 15 MB of free disk space, and requires MS Internet Explorer 4.0 and above.

# Prepare to experience an Internet speed boost no matter what type of Internet

[hide]http://rapidshare.com/files/411706634/Modem.Booster.v5.rar.html[/hide]
    "piracy save money..."
    This is my life, and what has been achieved today is the result of my hard work during this. Everything on me is my property, my rules. and I don't care what other people say to me. "I'm still a fool who always wanted to know the virtual world"

XJOSS Newbie

mohon ijin bos.., download dulu

XJOSS Newbie

thx share bos

Default test

test ah bro

Quote Originally Posted by GlowEyeZ View Post
    Modem Booster uses a revolutionary Ping technology to fine tune your modem settings to the exact value customized to your ISP for maximum throughput. It tests and optimizes your hidden Windows connection settings for Maximum Internet Speed!

After this systematic fine-tuning process, Modem Booster tells you your expected speed boost in percentage terms, and tunes up your modem settings automatically.

So you now can DOUBLE your download speed, play online games SMOOTHLY, and DRAMATICALLY speed up your surfing activities on your local ISP or AOL, CompuServe 2000, MSN, NetZero, Prodigy & AT&T etc.

# Modem Booster 5.0 works on ALL Internet connections, including Cable, DSL, ADSL and of course Dial-up modems!

# Modem Booster works with major Internet Service Providers (ISPs) worldwide. It is also specially designed to optimize AOL, CompuServe 2000, MSN, NetZero, Prodigy and AT&T WorldNet Connections.

# Modem Booster works on all systems configurations and processors running on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP.

# Works for all Pentium and above processors with 32 MB of RAM, 15 MB of free disk space, and requires MS Internet Explorer 4.0 and above.

# Prepare to experience an Internet speed boost no matter what type of Internet

Hidden Content
    try thuis room

ijin sedot booos